Wow!!! We are so excited that we only have one more day here in China!!!!!!!!!!!! We got the phone call today that Katie's visa will be ready for us to pick up tomorrow afternoon and then we will be free! We fly out on Thursday morning at 10:20 to Tokyo, then to Minneapolis and onto Indy. We should arrive in Indy at 6:02pm Thursday evening. Sam, Grandpa and Grandma will be meeting Katie for the first time at the airport! We can hardly wait to see Sam and for he and Katie to meet!
It's been a bit of a rough day, Daniel hasn't been feeling well so he's stayed in the hotel most of the day, he is feeling better this evening. Katie and I went shopping. She's a good shopper!
I'm trying to decide if she's a princess or a tomboy...she likes to stand on the bed with help and then fall straight backwards onto the bed and laugh...she's a little rough and tumble...I think we've got ourselves a little tomboy. That's ok, she's wonderful!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment