Most of this week has been spent gathering paperwork to update our homestudy. Nothing has really changed with us over the last three years, we're all a little older and hopefully a little wiser. We haven't moved or changed jobs. We added a new cat to the family a couple of years ago, a flock of chickens last spring and a new puppy last fall. Otherwise, we're pretty much the same. So it's just a matter of convincing everyone else.
We were finally able to be fingerprinted at the Pendleton State Police Post, they were much nicer than the officer in Indianapolis.
And after two attempts, I finally convinced the local sheriff's office that I knew what I was talking about and a notary cannot notarize her own signature though she claims she's always done it that way and it's never been an issue.
So most of our paperwork will go out in the mail tomorrow. The only thing left to do for our update are our medicals which we have appointments for the week after next.
Our paperwork to update our Immigration Approval (I-171H) will go out January 20. Most of that paperwork is ready to go but I can't send it any earlier than that.
So again, we wait.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment