This square I chose because it reminded me of my Grandma Miller. She always seemed to like blues and purples. And she always had a candy drawer in her kitchen...not a small drawer but a very big, deep drawer...always full of our favorite candy or treats. For me, she always had those chocolate covered marshmallow cookies, for my little brother, it was always the giant bag of plain M & M candies. I don't remember what my older sister chose now but we all walked out with something!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Quilt square #108
This square I chose because it reminded me of my Grandma Miller. She always seemed to like blues and purples. And she always had a candy drawer in her kitchen...not a small drawer but a very big, deep drawer...always full of our favorite candy or treats. For me, she always had those chocolate covered marshmallow cookies, for my little brother, it was always the giant bag of plain M & M candies. I don't remember what my older sister chose now but we all walked out with something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment