Brian, Debbie, Jon and Rachel gave us this square. Debbie is the wonderful person who is so willing to help me, the novice, undertake this awesome project! She told me that her daughter, Rachel, chose the print. I love it, it's bright and fun. I had no idea how perfect it was until I saw Rachel's room which is done is a geometric pattern and so neat! They too are an inspiring family brought together by the miracle of adoption. What an incredible family!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Quilt square #106
Brian, Debbie, Jon and Rachel gave us this square. Debbie is the wonderful person who is so willing to help me, the novice, undertake this awesome project! She told me that her daughter, Rachel, chose the print. I love it, it's bright and fun. I had no idea how perfect it was until I saw Rachel's room which is done is a geometric pattern and so neat! They too are an inspiring family brought together by the miracle of adoption. What an incredible family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment