When we started this process, our coordinator at FTIA was Jill. She is the most encouraging and upbeat person we have ever met! Jill would email or call from time to time to see how things were going and through all of this has remained so incredibly positive. She's a rock! A little over a year ago, FTIA had to downsize and unfortunately, Jill's position was eliminated. We've been fortunate enough to keep in touch with Jill and I'm so happy that she's once again making a difference in so many lives through her work. She is truly an inspiration! When I told her what we were up to with this project, she was thrilled and wanted to contribute a square and a good wish. Here is part of her wish:
"Dear little one,
I'm so proud to say that I helped your mom and dad when they very first began their journey for you. All of you are so blessed to have found one another! Lots of love to you. I know that you will have a very happy life. I hope to meet you one day!"
Thank you for everything, Jill!

No comments:
Post a Comment